|Author Checklist|| > For Authors and Reviewers > Author Checklist
- ☐ Submit manuscripts as DOC or DOCX files. Double space all parts of the manuscript.
- ☐ Provide a complete full title page (See Guidelines for Manuscript Formatting).
- ☐ Include a blinded title page in the Main Document.
- ☐ Keep the Abstract, if required, within the word limits (See Table for recommended maximums for articles).
- ☐ Include institutional review board approval, informed consent, and/or animal care committee approval for an Original Article.
- ☐ Do not embed figures in the main body or mix figures or tables with the text.
- ☐ Digital figures must be at least 300 dpi and a minimum of 10 cm to a maximum of 15 cm in width and height. Use JPG/JPEG formats (for revisions use TIF/TIFF without any arrows or markings).
- ☐ Video clips should not exceed 30 MB of less than 5 minutes duration for each.
- ☐ Authors will be asked to confirm their compliance with the journal's policies and guidelines during the initial manuscript submission on the web page.
- ☐ Verify the accuracy of reference information to enable hyperlinks for the online version of the journal to function properly.
- ☐ For previously published materials, send written permission to reprint any figure or any other applicable permissions.
- ☐ Provide copies of any material for which there is overlap with your manuscript (see Redundant Publication).